Sunday, July 15, 2007

thinking baroque

I was starting to questioned my self why I got this set, baroque is not really my thing and it didn't matter the card samples I saw, I was just not into it. What made buy this set first of all was the 40% off, I couldn't pass off that deal, so I started playing with this set. At first I was not happy with this card, I thought it need it something else or the colors weren't good together, I asked my son and husband many times what they thought, but it's growing on me now I woke up the next morning after being up until late making the card, and it looked different for some reason and I like it now, I think I'm liking this baroque stuff now, I can't wait to play with it more. So here's the list of supplies.
Stamps: Baroque motifs, sincere salutations
Inks: purely pomegranate, close to cocoa
Paper: purely pomegranate, river rock, basic black, whisper white
Accessories: silver brads and black gingham ribbon.

What do you guys think????

No comments: