Saturday, March 24, 2007

Doodle trifold card

I finally finished this card, I've been working on it for days along with 2 projects that We'll be doing at my next stamp camp, I have 2 more projects to do but I'm leaving on Monday and I'll be gone all week I wanted to at least finish those 2. Where Am I going you ask??? I'm going to the beach with my in laws this is our second year going, my kid's third. Last year wasn't very fun, I was 8 mo pregnant and there was a lot of things that I wanted to do but didn't get to becuse I was so tired all the time not to mentioned very big, so I'm loooking foward to this trip and If I remember to bring my camera I'll be sharing pictures...
Anyway, back to the card. I made a card long time ago using this fold that I learned from my dowline meeting but I dind't know what it was callled, now I know and it's all the rage. For this card I liked the colors that they used on the doodle wallet kit so I wanted to use them, I made the trifold card then I put it on a card front, used the round tag punch for the sentiment, I only used the long doodle and the big flower from the doodle this set, the sentiment is from all year cheer 2. the cardstock I used is Ruby red, green olive, yoyo yellow, basic black and whisper white, green olive organdy ribbon was used to tie the card close. This is project #3 at my next club meeting. Keep checking for more posts... Thanks for visiting.

No comments: