Saturday, March 24, 2007

picture frame

Here is project #1 for my spring stamp camp. They won't be making this same one, they're going to design their own, As much as I want them to come and make cute things and leave them here, I don't think they'll go for that. This frame was very simple, I just used the spring flowers paper glued on with mod podge, put some on it after to seal it, sponged the edges, I used the kissing technique on the "Z" it's kind of hard to tell but if you click on the picture yo can see all the detail fot the rest of the name I embossed it with bronze, I was out of brown, and I just used some ribbon from the winter mini and some twill tape. What do you think?. Think my friends will like it???. Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We get to use our own name right...picking one is the problem for me with so many grandkids, lol. Good job, I really like all the projects you do. Teresa