Friday, June 8, 2007

baby scrapbook pages




Here's the pages I made for my friend's scrapbook baby shower. This is what We do usually, instead of doing make and takes We all do 2 12 x 12 scrapbook pages everybody bring supplies we can all use paper, stamps, adhesives zizzix machine etc. and she gets to keep them. I give her the scrapbook album as a gift along with my 2 pages so that way she has the scapbook and pages already made all she has to do is fill it up with pictures. This time We made it alittle different since We needed it to do something for father's day We brought the pages already made so We could have time to make our father's day projects. We had a lot of fun, We always do but it's always more fun when there's a party afterwards. Anyway, for my pages I used a non SU patterned paper brushed the chipboards letters with glue, I used tacky glue place the paper on the letter print side up, when over with the brayer to make sure there was no bubbles, let it dry then cut it out with the exacto knife the sponged the edges. On the journaling part I put a piece of vellum on top of the pale plum piece do she can actually write on it cause the little feet are stamped on the bottom piece.

No comments: