Thursday, June 7, 2007

Faux Leather Father's Day Card



Don't pay attention to the date, I still haven't fix my camera, anyway... We made this card at our June meeting it was a Father's Day theme, for the Faux Leather you just need to cover the entire piece of paper with masking tape then I went over with the brayer to make sure the tape was stuck there really good, then I went over with the creamy caramel and then close to cocoa until I got the desired color then cover with clear embossing powder and heat set. I stamped the elephant with black stazon (very important) colored it with creamy caramel and blended it. This technique is soo cool I tried it on a wood picture frame and it looks cool too, I'll post that one later I need to put the finishing touches on it but in my case that can take weeks. Oh well I guess you just have to keep checking...

No comments: