Saturday, May 26, 2007

More Mother's Day stuff





Ok, I better post this Mother's Day cards before the Mother's Day month is over. I don't know which one is going to be on top or bottom so here it goes. The MOM card I actually made this same card for my mother in law last year. I just switch the colors for some springy colors and I used a different background. it seems hard but it really isn't the only thing you have to cut is the big flower from looks like spring set the rest I just used the spring bouquet punch, this one was card #3 on my Mother Day workshop this month. The other card I though this card is so simple I'm going to make one for all my friends... Not so much fun when you have to color and cut about 35 of these. They all like it so it was ok at the end. This card was 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 for the regal rose piece 4x8 scored at 4" for the whisper white piece. I used the doodle this set, warm words for the sentiment and some pink ribbon for the front. Hope you guys like them.. TFL

No comments: