Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mother's day Theme workshop





Hello there Bloggers! Here's some more stuff for you to look at. We made these cards at my May's workshop, it was Mother's Day themed. For the one on bottom I used 4 background stamp print pattern and canvas for the bottom with sahara sand ink on sahara sand paper, floral on the pixie pink paper using pixie pink ink, and aida cloth for under the blossom piece also sahara sand. The other one is very simple rock and roll technique, here it is how is done. Ink up tour stamp using a light color in this case I used so saffron, then rock the stamp in a circular motion so that you only get ink on the edges of the stamp with a darker color, I used ruby red, then stamp, comes out perfect everytime, then you just stamp the inside of the rose with ruby red, I did the same with the tiny roses, I then used the mellow moss ink that I used for the leaves for the spotted background from itty bitty backgrounds and just stamped the sentiment in this case Happy Mother's Day, but I think this design work for any type of card, birthday, thanks, even sympathy. Well thanks for looking I got more pictures to upload.....

No comments: